Frequently Asked Questions:
Is it ICANL Compliant?
Yes. You will not have to worry about ICANL audits & re-applications again.
We built our software from the ground up based upon strict adherence to 3 sets of standards:
- 2017 ICANL Standards (still current)
- 2017 ASNC Reporting Standards
- 2008 Multi-Society Cardiac Imaging Standards
All report elements comply with these standards.
Also, our sophisticated Error-Checking & Corrective Messaging algorithms ensure that there are no omissions, errors, or contradictions present in your reports.
You will get a “SUCCESS” message to ensure you that your reports are ICANL Compliant.
How Much Time Does a Report Take?
Technologists: 2 – 2.5 minutes per report.
Interpreting MDs: About 33 seconds for normal images; less than 1 minute for abnormal.
Once the Interpreting MD is done, the report is complete. It has already been error-checked for:
- ICANL Compliance
- Logical Contradictions
Reports are immediately available for:
- Same day office visits
- Urgent cath lab referrals
- Surgery clearances
Integration into My Practice / Hospital
The final report is a PDF file, which can be easily uploaded or scanned into any EHR.
Our software is stand-alone.
It does not directly communicate with Image Processing Workstations, EHRs or hotlab software.
How Does the Pricing / Licensing Work?
We offer 3 pricing options:
- A one-time fee for a perpetual license (you can use it forever)
- 6 monthly payments for a perpetual license
- A monthly recurring subscription fee (1 year minimum comittment)
There are no set-up or customization fees.
We’ll customize your templates & you can try it for free for 30 days. Keep your reports even if you decide it’s not for you.
- Your protocols
- Your (unlimited) custom interpretation sentences
- Your personnel / electronic signatures
- Your branding
- Your contact info, etc
We support you during & after your free trial:
- A remote training session on your customized templates
- Email support
- Text support
- Phone support
- Screen sharing support if necessary
- (We may first point you to 1 of our 20 video tutorials to answer your questions)
How Will I be Supported?
- Live remote training session on your customized templates
- Email support
- Text support
- Phone support
- Screen sharing support (when necessary)
- We may first point you to 1 of our 20 video tutorials
We’ll always do whatever is necessary to resolve your issue.
Most of our customers don’t need any support after their first week; it’s all very intuitive.
Our corrective error messaging tells you exactly what to do if you get off track.
Can I Customize My Own Templates?
Yes, if you like. We’ll customize for you for free, but you can customize things if you like.
The beauty of Microsoft Word is that documents and templates are endlessly customizable.
We have video tutorials which are sufficient to enable you to completely customize every aspect of your templates.
How Does it Work?
Our NucReporter creates one thing: ICANL compliant Nuclear Cardiology (SPECT/PET MPI) final reports.
The software is contained within Automated MS Word templates (.docm files) with built in programming & graphical user interface.
All report creation happens within MS Word.
No external programs or databases are needed.
System requirement: A PC with MS Word 2010 or newer. Your PC should be fast enough to support the version of Word you’re using.
How Does the Error Checking Work?
For every section of the report you create:
- Demographics / History
- Stress Test / Dosages
- Image Interpretation
You will press a button which triggers sophisticated error-checking & corrective messaging algorithms.
There are 238 Error Checks with specific corrective messages.
If you omit any ICANL-required report elements, OR if there are any logical contradictions in your report, you will notified with a specific message about what is wrong and exactly how to correct it.
If all required report elements are present & there are no contradictions, you will get a “SUCCESS” message indicating there are no problems.
Does It Support PET MPI?
It will create an ICANL compliant report for PET Rb-82 MPI stress tests.
It does not have functionality for absolute blood flow or FDG PET viability studies.
What Kind of Technology Do I Need?
You need: A PC with Word 2010 or newer in the Reading Room.
- The reports are generated inside MS Word
- Your PC should be fast enough to support the version of Windows & Word you’re using
- Sometimes, when using older PCs and newer versions of Word, performance can be slow
- This is something we will want to test before you purchase to ensure your user experience is good
Optional: Another PC with Word for the CNMT to complete their part of the report away from reading room.
- If using more than 1 PC, a shared folder on a local server is handy (but not necessary) to manage the report files.
- You may also share your files through Dropbox for Business, which is HIPAA compliant.
How Soon Could I Be Up & Running?
Generally within 3 business days after you do a live demo & decide you’d like to try it.
We just need to talk with your Chief Tech for about 15 minutes & we’ll have your NucReporter customized in 3 days or so.
Then we’ll remotely train you on your customized NucReporter.
Are Polar Plots an Option?
We believe all reports should be only 1 page in length.
Otherwise, when printed at healthcare providers’ offices, multiple report pages tend to get separated which potentially causes confusion, irritation & mistakes.
We DO offer Summed Stress Scores & Perfusion Defect Extent Percentages.