How to Purchase the NucReporter
~ Quick, Simple & Easy to Evaluate & Implement ~
Check it Out
Watch Demo Video
Test Drive a Quick-Start Demo Template
Evaluate Quick Start Demo Template Right Now:
All you need is a PC with Word 2010 or newer:
Get 5 Minute Demo Template Now
- We’ll send it to Your Inbox Immediately
- It’s Intuitive & Self-Explanatory; you can evaluate it in 5 Minutes
- You may Experiment with it for 30 days
- Create reports over & over again to explore it’s functionality.
Get an Online Demo
Online Demos Take ~ 45 Minutes to 1 hour:
- Chief CNMT & a Decision-Making Physician should participate
- We show everybody exactly how it works & answer all questions
- Then you can start your free trial & make your life easier.
Schedule Your Online Demo:
Try it for Free for 30 Days
Get Your Trial Version Customized
What We Need to Get Started:
- A 15 minute phone call with your Chief Tech
- Branding Images, Signatures, etc
- Your custom sentences (we can add these later if you like)
- Live Online Training
- Priority support during your trial
|Here's What You Get with Customization:|
|We Customize Everything for You in ~ 3 Business Days or Less:|
|Your Templates Precisely Reflect Your Nuclear Lab|
|Header / Logo / Accreditation Seal / Footer / Lab Contact info + Layout & Typography Tweaks|
|Custom Demographics Variables|
|Stress & Imaging Protocols Reflect Your Policy & Procedure Manual|
|Your Custom Sentences in 4 Different Places in Image Interpretation Builder|
|Set Up Password-Protected Electronic Signatures|
|Remote Online Training Session on Your Customized Templates|
|Priority Support 1st Month: Text, Phone, Email, Screen Sharing|
Live Online Training
Online Training on Your Customized NucReporter:
- We’ll demonstrate all functionality
- We’ll answer all your questions
- Most clients skip this since everything is so intuitive, but we can go as long as 4 hours if you like.
Zero-Risk 30-Day Trial
Use it for 30 Days:
- 100% fully functioning, fully customized trial
- Full tech support during your trial
- Keep your reports if you decide you don’t like it
- No risk to your practice / institution
- You’ll never have to explain why you bought something people don’t like
- Don’t pay a cent until you’re sure everybody loves it
- You can pay a one-time fee (or 6 monthly payments) & then have the right to use the NucReporter forever.
- This is called a “perpetual license”; it allows you to use your NucReporter forever.
- Or you can a monthly recurring fee (for a one year minimum comittment) which entitles you to use it for as long as you keep paying.
- Set up & customization is free with all pricing options; you get to try it for 30 days with no obligation.
- Screen Sharing if necessary
- We may refer you to a Concise Video Tutorial before Screen Sharing
- Most clients call us once or twice during 1st week & never need to again
- Full access to the Video Training Center which demonstrates all use & customization
Updates, IT, etc...
- Zero IT footprint / burden to your office / department
- All program execution happens inside MS Word Documents
- Save as PDF from inside Word & upload to EHR
- No applications or databases to maintain or repair on your servers
- Word files ideally reside on a server; you access via folder shortcuts on your PCs’ desktops
- You work on reports at your PC with MS Word. 1 person may edit a template at a time.
- The License is forever– as long as MS Word functions, you can use your Templates
We’ve Never Had to Service Anything… It Simply Works
- However, lifetime support is included
- $200 / year for updates (optional)
- Yearly updates included with monthly subscription
- (ICANL updates their standards every 5 years or so)