Superior Nuclear Cardiology Reports give your referring physicians the exact information they need in a clear, crisp, concise format.
Super-Quick & Easy for your staff
All You Need is a PC with Word
- Organizes complex information into a relevant, standardized, easy-to-understand single-page format
- Takes under 1 minute to create fully ICANL-compliant reports with immediate report turnaround (versus 10 minutes or more for non-automated methods… which still require extensive proofreading or back & forth with transcriptionists)
- ICANL / ACR Error-Checking = Peace of mind while rapidly creating error-free reports & peace of mind during ICANL re-applications, audits, QI studies & random site visits
- Flexibility allows your own preferred description of defects & your own unlimited custom sentences pre-populated into dropdowns that are available to you during image interpretation
Comprehensive, Clear & Concise Reports
… because the report is the most important part of the test
"Fast and super-easy to use once you've done about 7 reports
Quickly produces complete, concise, ICANL compliant reports that are free from errors.
Very short learning curve."Mark C. Goldberg MD FACC
"Goes above & beyond to provide excellent service
Working with Jim is an absolute pleasure.
His process includes carefully listening to his clients ... to help craft a solution that works well in your laboratory."Sheena Sharma MD FACC
"Would recommend to any size physician group
It's intuitive to use; report creation is quick, and the final report looks nice.
... very helpful addition to our lab."Chris Gilles MD ABNM
Super-Quick, Painless Report Creation:
Checks for ICANL Compliance.
Checks for Omissions & Logical Inconsistencies.
Corrective Messaging tells you exactly what you need to fix.
Saves You Time
Physicians: 25 seconds for normal images, < 1 minute for abnormal.
CNMTs: 2 – 2.5 minutes / report.
Eliminates back & forth with transcripitonists.
A Success Message tells you when your reports are ICANL Compliant & logically Consistent.
No more Endless Proofreading or Worry that you may have Overlooked something.
Clean & Simple User Interface.
Easy to Quickly Learn & Understand.
Say Goodbye to Complicated Screens.
Immediate Report Turnaround
Reports are complete Immediately After the MD interprets images.
They've Already been Error-Checked.
Simply Upload/Scan the final PDF into your EHR.
Your Multiple Interpreting MDs can Each say things Precisely the way they prefer.
Unlimited Custom Sentences.
Describe Defects Clinically as well as scintigraphically.
Quick & Easy Implementation
Implement 1 Week From Today.
We Customize Everything: You do No Work.
Remote Training & Email, Text, Phone & Screen Sharing Support.
Quick & Easy to Understand
Relevant findings are Quickly Gleaned.
Visual Hierarchy Guides Referring Physicians to Salient Results.
Zero I.T. Burden
No applications or databases to install, maintain or repair.
Everything happens inside Word.
Requirement: a PC with Word 2007 or newer.
Simple Steps to Implement in Your Lab:
Get it Customized:
- Complete & Return Customization Questionnaire
- We Customize it in 3-4 days
- Purchase It
Start Using It:
- Remote Training
- Support: Text, Email, Phone & Screen Sharing
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Fits Into Any Lab:
All you need is a PC with Word.
Automated MS Word Templates
No programs/databases to install or maintain.
All report creation happens in MS Word.
Simply Upload PDF report to your EHR.
- CNMT time = 2.5 minutes
- MD time = 20 seconds to 1 minute
Save as PDF
- MD immediately reviews & electronically signs
- Save as PDF
Upload / Scan to EHR
- Staff uploads / scans PDF into any modern EHR
“We had some concerns about if we could easily implement it.”
The Template Reporting System looked great, but we had some concerns about if we could easily implement it. In the beginning, I was a little apprehensive about using it.
But once I gave it a try I’m all in. I find the templates to be very helpful and easy to use. It’s really cool.
The support & service has been great, and we’re all very happy with the software. Thanks a million.”
Chenequa Anderson, Medical Assistant
“I love it.”
I love it, the Interpreting MDs love it, the billing office loves it, & the turn around time is less than one day.
Thank you again!
Rebecca Stripling CNMT, Technical Director
“A very well written & supported application”
Easy, clear, concise and correctly communicated. We are extremely pleased with the software; and would recommend it to anybody looking for an affordable solution.
Jim is one of a kind & very passionate about wanting to help others produce top notch documentation.
Jeffrey Harris, Lead Technical Analyst
Cardiologists Love Our User-Friendly Interface
Nuclear Cardiology is Complex.
Reporting software should be as Simple as possible.
Our Intuitive Interface makes it Easy to Quickly create Perfect Reports.
Here’s What You Get:
Template Reporting SystemAutomated Word Templates
- Absolute ICANL & ACR Compliance
- Free ICANL Standards Updates for 2 years; $500 for ICANL Standards Update thereafter
- Licenses Up to 4 PCs Forever per Site (Can add more)
- 5 Stress Protocols
- 7 Imaging Protocols, Including PET Rb-82
- Thallium Viability with 1 or 2 Delays
- Matching Stress Worksheet
- ETT (Bruce Treadmill) Reporter
- Video Tutorials Precisely Demonstrate Every Aspect of Setup, Customization & Everyday Use
- You Customize and Set up Your Templates Yourself Using Video Tutorials
- *Word 2007 or newer is required on all PCs
Custom Set-Up & Training PackageGet Up & Running Super-Fast, Super-Easy
- We Customize Everything for You and Hold Your Hand Through the Training Process
- Your Templates Will Precisely Reflect Your Nuclear Lab
- Live Remote Training Session on How to Use Your Pre-Customized Template Reporting System
- Prioritized Support During Your First Month
- You Fill Out a Short Questionnaire & Send Us Your Protocols
- We Set Up Your Lab-Specific Templates:
- Header / Logo / Accreditation Seal / Footer / Lab Contact info + Customize Your Layout
- Customize Your Demographics Variables
- Customize Your Stress & Imaging Protocols
- Set Up Your Custom Impression Sentences
- Set Up Lab Personnel
- Set Up Password-Protected Electronic Signatures
- Set Up Custom Workflow / File Management on Your PCs
Do It Yourself:
Short Online Video Tutorials show how to customize & use the Template Reporting System.
Or We’ll Customize It & Train You
|Here's What You Get with Customization:|
|You have your Chief CNMT complete the Customization Questionnaire & supply us with your protocols, branding images, etc|
|We Customize Everything for You in ~ 3 Business Days or Less:|
|Your Templates Precisely Reflect Your Nuclear Lab|
|Header / Logo / Accreditation Seal / Footer / Lab Contact info + Layout & Typography Tweaks|
|Custom Demographics Variables|
|Stress & Imaging Protocols Reflect Your Policy & Procedure Manual|
|Your Custom Sentences in 4 Different Places in Image Interpretation Builder|
|Set Up Lab Personnel|
|Set Up Password-Protected Electronic Signatures|
|Set Up Custom Workflow / File Management on Your PCs|
|Remote Online Training Session on Your Customized Templates (most people don't even need this because it's so intuitive, but we can go as long as you like)|
|Priority Support 1st Month: Text, Phone, Email, Screen Sharing|
Common Questions About the Template Reporting System
How Does it Work?
Our software creates one thing: ICANL compliant Nuclear Cardiology (SPECT/PET MPI) final reports.
The software is contained within Automated MS Word templates (.docm files) with built in programming & graphical user interface.
The templates are stand alone- they do not pull information from your hotlab software, RIS, or processing station. All demographic & dosage information must be entered into the reports. But this only adds about 30 technologist seconds per report.
All report creation happens within MS Word. No external programs or databases are needed.
System requirement: A PC with MS Word 2007 or newer
How Much Time Does a Report Take?
Technologists: 2 – 2.5 minutes per report.
Interpreting MDs: Less than 20 seconds for normal images; less than 1 minute for abnormal.
Once the Interpreting MD is done, the report is complete. It has already been error-checked for:
- ICANL Compliance
- Logical Contradictions
How Does the Error Checking Work?
For every section of the report you create:
- Demographics / History
- Stress Test / Dosages
- Image Interpretation
You will press a button which triggers sophisticated error-checking & corrective messaging algorithms.
If you omit any ICANL-required report elements, OR if there are any logical contradictions in your report, you will notified with a specific message about what is wrong and exactly how to correct it.
If all required report elements are present & there are no contradictions, you will get a “SUCCESS” message indicating there are no problems.
Every report goes through ~ 120 error checks.
Does It Support PET MPI?
Yes and no.
It will create an ICANL compliant report for PET MPI stress tests.
It does not have functionality for absolute blood flow or PET viability studies.
Are Polar Plots an Option?
We believe all reports should be 1 page in length.
Otherwise, when printed at healthcare providers’ offices, report pages tend to get separated which potentially causes confusion & mistakes.
Summed Stress Scores & Perfusion Defect Extent percentages are an option.
How Soon Could I Be Up & Running?
If you want to customize yourself, just check out & your license key will be emailed to you immediately.
- You can start using your templates as soon as you easily customize them using our video tutorials. It’s not that hard.
If you would like us to customize your templates,
- We can usually have going within 1 week after you pay & return the Customization Survey.
- We do an online training session, & you’re off & running.
Can I Customize My Own Templates?
If you want to save $650, we have video tutorials which are sufficient to enable you to completely customize every aspect of your templates.
We’ll still answer all your questions by email, but you won’t have live remote training on your customized templates, or phone / screen sharing support.
How Does the Pricing / Licensing Work?
We charge a one-time licensing fee (per site).
The license allows you to use your software forever, on up to 7 PCs per site.
For an extra $650, we will customize your templates precisely for your lab:
- Your protocols
- Your custom interpretation sentences
- Your personnel / electronic signatures
- Your branding
- Your contact info, etc
- Click here to download our Customization Survey
Also included with the $650 is:
- A remote training session on your customized templates
- Email support
- Text support
- Phone support
- Screen sharing support if necessary
- (We may first point you to 1 of our 20 video tutorials to answer your questions)
How Will I be Supported?
If you take advantage of the $500 Custom Setup / Training Package, you get:
- Live remote training session on your customized templates
- Email support
- Text support
- Phone support
- Screen sharing support (when necessary)
- We may first point you to 1 of our 20 video tutorials
We’ll always do whatever is necessary to resolve your issue.
Most of our customers don’t need any support after their first week; it’s all very intuitive.
Our corrective error messaging tells you exactly what to do if you get off track.
If you don’t take advantage of the $500 setup/training package, we’ll still support you via email.
What Kind of Technology Do I Need?
You need: A PC with Word 2007 or newer in the Reading Room.
Optional: Another PC with Word for the CNMT to complete their part of the report away from reading room.
If using more than 1 PC, a shared folder on a local server is handy (but not necessary) to manage the report files.
How Do I Incorporate Reports Into Our IT?
The final report is a PDF file, which can be easily uploaded or scanned into any EHR.
Our software is stand-alone.
It does not directly communicate with Image Processing Workstations, EHRs or hotlab software.