Features & Benefits
- Structured so that all IAC-Nuclear / ACR required report elements are included
- Error checks verify accreditation compliance & logical consistency
- Updated with changes in ICANL & ACR standards
- Expresses report elements in industry-standard nomenclature (defined according to publications below):
- 2009 ASNC Reporting Standards (still current),
- ACC/AHA/ACR/ASE/ASNC/HRS/NASCI/RSNA/SAIP/SCAI/SCCT/SCMR/SIR 2008 Key Data Elements and Definitions for Cardiac Imaging,
- ACR Practice Guideline For Communication of Diagnostic Imaging Findings
ICANL Report Compliance Issues:
- “… majority of the laboratories were non-compliant with reporting standards, with 57.2% reporting at least one element of non-compliance” *
- “Conclusions: Nuclear cardiology reports have a high degree of non-compliance with the current ICANL standards” *
- * The nuclear cardiology report: problems, predictors, and improvement. A report from the ICANL database. Peter L. Tilkemeier, MD, Eva R. Serber, PhD, and Mary Beth Farrell, MS, Journal of Nuclear Cardiology, June 2011
Our White Papers:
The raw ICANL report standards can be hard to follow.
We have created 2 White Papers that make it easy to determine your final report compliance:
Our 2012 ICANL Guide and Checklist contains most of the ICANL Report Standards (which are current until March 15, 2017.
Our 2016 White Paper contains only what is new for the 2016 Standards.
These 2016 ICANL Standards go into effect March 15th, 2017.
Layout & Design
Layout & Design
It irritates healthcare providers when they receive wordy, multiple page reports.
Many nuclear cardiology reports:
- Lack clarity
- Use non-standard terminology
- Are unnecessarily more than one page
- Multiple page reports can get separated from each other by referring MDs’ staff
Our reports are:
- Comprehensive, clear & to the point
- 1 page: Can’t get separated
- Logically consistent- error checking helps to ensure this
- Correct in spelling, grammar & punctuation
- Tested in the real world for 4 years
Quick & Intuitive to Use
Quick and Easy to Use
- Simple interface for Interpreting MDs
- Complete, yet clear: master it in minutes
- 4 MD clicks to read a normal study
- Abnormal studies usually take well under 1 minute
- Click here to see Image Interpretation Screenshots
… fast and super-easy to use after you’ve read about 7 studies.
Mark C Goldberg MD FACC, Nuclear Interpreting Physician
Demographics, Clinical History & Stress Test Data Entry
- Takes 2-3 minutes to transcribe from a coordinated 1-page stress worksheet
- Can be done by a Nuclear Technologist or NP/PA/RA/RN/MA
Protect Your Reimbursement
Documents Proper Performance:
We are under scrutiny to document that we perform tests correctly.
Did you know that a RAC can penalize you for failing to document the route of administration of a pharmacologic stress agent?
Extreme Attention to Detail
Meticulous documentation protects your lab against:
- Audits and site visits by accreditation agencies
- Audits by Recovery Audit Contractors (RACs)
- Audits by insurance companies
Built for Appropriate Use Criteria
Appropriate Use Criteria (AUC) are rapidly becoming a more important and essential part of cardiac imaging.
- It behooves us to become familiar with AUC & to start demonstrating AUC fulfillment in our final reports.
Our Indications variable choices are designed to demonstrate adherence to the 2009 Appropriate Use Criteria for Cardiac Radionuclide Imaging.
Forged in the Real World
Our system has been tested & improved daily, by the developer, for 4 years in an ICANL accredited lab.
Almost every clinical scenario has already been encountered and built into the templates.
Keep Your Costs Down
SPECT MPI reimbursement has taken a big hit over the last few years.
For Quality Reporting Software, We Lead the Market in:
- Final report quality
- Ease of use
- ICANL / ASNC compliance
Easy Implementation & IT Integration
Easy to Implement
- Easy to learn; 20 concise video tutorials
- Very tidy from an IT perspective
- Everything happens within the MS Word application
- Save final report as a PDF; Upload to any EHR
- No databases or programs to be installed
- * MS Word 2007 or newer is all that is required
Live Remote Demos
Fully Functioning Trial Available
- No credit card required
- All final report PDFs created during trial period are yours to keep
- No-risk: if you need your trial period extended, just contact us
- We also return phone calls ASAP.
- We can’t always pick up immediately, but we’ll respond to you in a timely fashion.
Remote Customization & Training Available