NucReporter Features & Benefits
The NucReporter is 100% ICANL Compliant:
- Structured so that all IAC-Nuclear / ACR required report elements are included
- 238 error-checks verify completeness, accreditation compliance & logical consistency
- Specific corrective messages to the user on exactly how to make sure reports are 100% correct
- Updated with changes in ICANL & ACR standards
It’s also compliant with these standards:
- 2016 IAC Nuclear/PET Standards
- 2017 ASNC Reporting Standards
- ACC/AHA/ACR/ASE/ASNC/HRS/NASCI/RSNA/SAIP/SCAI/SCCT/SCMR/SIR 2008 Key Data Elements and Definitions for Cardiac Imaging
- ACR Practice Guideline For Communication of Diagnostic Imaging Findings
43.8% of ICANL Labs Still Have Report Deficiencies
The most recent study that evaluated nuclear lab’s compliance with the reporting standards was published in 2017.
It showed that 43.8% of ICANL-accredited labs still have report deficiencies, even after 3 accreditation cycles:
The researchers concluded that labs still struggle in the following areas:
- Quantifying (properly describing) perfusion defects
- Report timeliness
- Integrating stress and imaging reports
- Documenting report approval date
Accreditation Lapse = No Revenue
- Non-compliant reports are the biggest cause of accreditation lapses.
- If your accrediation lapses, you can’t get reimbursed.
- Not even retroactively when your accreditation is re-instated.
Our Guide & Checklist to IAC Nuclear/PET Report Compliance
- Organizes the report requirements into meaningful categories
- Explains the requirements clearly
- Itemizes them into individual elements (with check-boxes)
- States what the current ASNC-standardized terminology is for defects
- Allows you to easily assess your compliance
- Gives you room for notes regarding what you need to do to get compliant
Here’s a sample page from our Guide & Checklist:
Superior Reports Improve Your Reputation
The Report is All Your Referring Physicians See
- It irritates healthcare providers when they receive wordy, multiple page reports that don’t immediately make sense.
- Referring providers appreciate it when you make their jobs easier with clear, concise reports.
Many nuclear cardiology reports are sub-optimal
- Hard to understand, especially by non-cardiologists
- Use non-standard terminology
- Unnecessarily more than one page
- Multiple page reports can get separated from each other by referring MDs’ staff
The NucReporter creates reports that are
- Quick & Easy to Understand, even by non-cardiologists
- Error Free & Logically consistent- error checking ensures this
- Flawless in spelling, grammar & punctuation
- Very professional – enhancing your practice’s reputation
- 1 page: (Pages can’t get separated)
- Tested in the real world for 7 years
Quick, Simple & Easy to Use
Quick, Simple & Easy
Quick, Intuitive Image Interpretation
- Simple interface for Interpreting MDs
- Complete, yet clear: master it in minutes
- 33 Physician seconds to read a normal study
- Abnormal studies usually take well under 1 minute
- Click here to see Image Interpretation Screenshots
… fast and super-easy to use after you’ve read about 7 studies.
Very short learning curve.Mark C Goldberg MD FACC, Nuclear Interpreting Physician
Quick, Simple & Easy for Technologists
- Takes 2 – 2.5 minutes to transcribe Demographics & Stress Test data from a coordinated 1-page stress worksheet
- Can be done by a Nuclear Technologist or NP/PA/RA/RN/MA
Meticulous Documentation Protects Your Reimbursement
The NucReporter Documents Every Minute Detail:
We are under scrutiny to document that we perform tests correctly.
Did you know that a RAC can recover your reimbursment if you fail to document the route of administration of a pharmacologic stress agent?
Extreme Attention to Detail
Meticulous documentation protects your lab against:
- Audits and site visits by accreditation agencies
- Audits by Recovery Audit Contractors (RACs)
- Audits by insurance companies
Built for Appropriate Use Criteria
Appropriate Use Criteria (AUC) are rapidly becoming a more important and essential part of cardiac imaging.
- It behooves us to become familiar with AUC & to start demonstrating AUC fulfillment in our final reports.
Our Indications variable choices are designed to demonstrate adherence to the Apropriate Use Criteria for Cardiac Radionuclide Imaging.
Forged in the Real World
Our system has been field-tested & improved daily, by the developer & our customers, for 7 years in an ICANL accredited lab.
Almost every clinical scenario has already been encountered and built into the templates.
Super Easy to Evaluate & Implement
Easy to Evaluate
- Watch our Demo Video
- Experiment with our Quick Start Demo Download
- Get a free Live Remote Demo
Free, Fully Functioning, Fully Customized 30-Day Trial
- All it takes is a 15 minute conversation with your lead tech
- We’ll have you up & running in 3 days
- No credit card required
- All final report PDFs created during trial period are yours to keep
- No-risk: You don’t pay a CENT until you’re sure everybody likes it
Easy to Implement
- Online Training on your pre-customized NucReporter
- 20 concise online video tutorials
- No databases or programs to be installed
- Everything happens within the MS Word application
- Very tidy from an IT perspective
- Save final report as a PDF; Upload to any EHR
- * MS Word 2010 or newer is all that is required
Quick Friendly Support
- Screen sharing
- Online tutorial videos